Thursday, March 31, 2016

Happy happy happy

March 28, 2016

Hello hello hello!

I hope your Easter was amazing. It was so great to hear about your experience with the Savior of the World play! Sounds like it went awesome. And how neat that so many people got to come!

Comp Unity

Our Easter was super special. We woke up a little stressed, due to a crazy week and being super behind on several things, but I just prayed that I would be able to feel the easter spirit and have peace! Prayers were definitely answered, the day went so smoothly and I felt the spirit so strongly! Both sister Weldert and I spoke in the YSA sacrament meeting, and both talks went well! It gave me a chance to really think about how much I love easter, and I even talked about how "The Savior of the World" performance a couple of years ago blessed my life! Sister Weldert shared a personal experience about gaining a testimony of the gospel in her talk, and it turned out one of the YSA's in the congregation is currently going through the exact same struggle, and her testimony was really able to touch this YSA sister! That was really neat to hear. I'm so grateful that the spirit guides all we say and do as missionaries. We never know the impact we can have!

We colored eggs for a Sister's P day! #Hallelujah

In YSA relief society, we had a super unique lesson on the Savior, where we all took 5 minutes or so to share something about the Savior that meant something to us personally, whether it be a picture, a hymn, song, story, etc. IT WAS SO POWERFUL. The spirit was so strong, and everyone was just so open about their real feelings for the Savior. There was no judgment, no comparison. Just all of us, sharing things that really had changed us. I love YSA's so much! They just love the gospel. It's so real to them! Also, M. was there, and took the opportunity to share her love for the Savior! I love M. so much, she is the greatest and sweetest human alive.

Women's conference. AH. I hope you all watched it! I loved it so much. So much about service! That's exactly what I needed to here. My mission has given me such a strong desire to serve everyone I can, for the rest of my life! I love it. It keeps me going!

We had our last exchange this week, I got to go to Columbia IL. We had so many awesome lessons as well! You will all be happy to know that I am working hard, and I am holding it together :) I only cried once this week :) Sister Weldert is the greatest person ever. She is helping me a ton!

I hope you all are pumped for conference this week. I love conference!

Petri street! Guess they'll never get my name quite right... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment