Monday, February 1, 2016

Getting to know Glen Carbon!

February 1, 2016

It has been a fantastic week, full of many miracles!!

I'm a little short on time, so I may try and send a lot of pictures instead!

The highlight of this week was being able to go on exchanges to CENTRALIA, which was my 2nd area!! It was amazing, I loved being back and seeing some of the amazing people I adore. I love that place, and I testify that people are in our life for a reason!!


Sister Petrie and Sister Williams

We also got to exchange with Potosi, MO sisters this week. They are AMAZING. I got to be with Sister Hill, and we are the same person! She taught me so much about enjoying the moment in missionary work. I love her!

Exchanges

I love all of the people we are teaching right now. We have the most adorable 9-year-old girl who is preparing to be baptized later this month. We gave her the children's version of the Book of Mormon a couple weeks ago (the one with pictures) and it took her about a week to finish the ENTIRE THING. Talk about soaking up the gospel!

We started teaching our recent convert's (M.) mom! She was so excited this week and was full of the spirit, she basically taught us the gospel!

Life is great here in Glen Carbon! The longer I'm here, the more I love it :) I'm so grateful to be a missionary!!

Sister Petrie







No comments:

Post a Comment