Monday, January 18, 2016

Post Christmas Hello

December 28, 2015

Christmas at the P. Family
 December 28, 2016

It was so great to talk to you on Christmas :) You are all beautiful and wonderful, it's great to see my family doing so well. I really love you guys!!

Also...I got the second half of your Christmas package yesterday!! hahaha :) THANK YOU so much for thinking of me. And thanks for the scarf A., it's beautiful. I love it all, you all made my Christmas so so great.

I loved this week, we were able to slow down and enjoy the Christmas season, and spend it with awesome families that love the gospel. Christmas Eve we went to the mission home, and it was so so good to be around missionaries and President and Sister Morgan and just have fun. 

Exchanges

We went on a great exchange early this week with the Frontenac and YSA sisters, and I was able to have Sister Holland in my area. She is great, and we were blessed with exactly the exchange that we needed. The spirit was so powerful, and we both learned a lot!

Sister Holland and Me

The Carrillos came to church this week and brought Piper and Jasmine! Small miracle was that Jasmine (6) actually went to primary and LOVED it. She's now officially obsessed with church, and will be one more motivation for the whole family to make it there every Sunday! I'm so grateful for them, and I love them a whole lot!
Missionary tree
Only the top third of the lights work hahaha...
we pulled it out of the closet.
I love you all so much!!!

Love, Sister Petrie

No comments:

Post a Comment