Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy 2016 :)

January 4, 2016

Let's just start with how much I love you all!

This week has been amazing. I've felt so supported and led by the spirit this week! And just everything has worked together for our good and for the good of those we are serving.

I'm so happy and so excited for the new year! I've been reflecting goals for this year, and I've been overwhelmed with how blessed I've been in 2015. It's been an incredible year, and I love to think about how many wonderful people have been a part of my life in the past year! AHHH. This gospel is just true, and it changes lives, heals, and brings people together. I'm amazed at how much it has blessed my life!

This week has been so spirit-filled, and I've felt a motivation and a drive to share the gospel stronger than I ever have! I am so thankful I have this chance to serve with all my might.

I'm so grateful for the power of temple covenants! All of our work is to direct people to make those covenants, and it's been amazing to see several families we are working with progress towards that goal. It gives me so much happiness! It also makes me so happy that this week, A. was able to get married in the temple. Of course I wish I could have been there, but I'm grateful that we have eternity to be together and catch up on everything I may have missed :) :) YAY!

I love you family! Thanks for putting up with my preachy emails :) I just really do love this gospel, more than I can express!!!

Love,

Sister Petrie

We went up into the arch last Monday! Glad I got to have that experience :)

All the flooding here is crazy! Thankfully everyone we know is safe and dry

No comments:

Post a Comment