Monday, July 27, 2015

Transfers!


Our district!
 July 27, 2015

I don't have buckets of time today, transfers are upon us and there's a lot of packing to do!

Yes, I am getting transferred :( I didn't think any area would be as hard to leave as Danville, but it is going to be every bit as hard to leave Centralia. I seriously LOVE this place! The hardest thing will be to miss the 4 baptisms we have in the next 3 weeks. S. L., R. P., S. S., and H. S. will all be getting baptized before the 15th of August!! I can't even express how much I LOVE them. They have all come so far, and their testimonies are so solid. AH! Why do I love them so much??? 


N. and S. L.. I can't even express the love I have for these people.
I'll be headed to O'Fallon, Missouri to be companions with Sister Hayden! Another really scary and unexpected part of that is that I'll be a Sister Training Leader, or an STL this next transfer. To say the least, I feel very nervous and unprepared. Extra prayers would be appreciated!

We saw miracles upon miracles this week, including setting a baptism date with B. and H., H. QUITTING SMOKING and J. L. (N. L.'s grandson) wanting to come to church and take the missionary lessons. This area is so ready for another amazing transfer! oh and PS, Sister Schow will be TRAINING a new missionary in this area next transfer! She is going to do so well, and this area is going to continue exploding! 

THE P. FAMILY!!! Is it possible to die from loving people???

Sorry to be so short, here's some pictures of the people I adore here in Centralia. 


Sister F., the relief society president
A. M.. We're hanging out after the mission :)

MOOSE. He is going to the temple August 11! I love him.

S. S.. How adorable is her little girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment