Sunday, April 26, 2015

Hello From Centralia!

Sister Brimley is great!
April 6, 2015

Hello From Centralia!

Oh I just love this place already. Sister Brimley and I have so much fun! I look up to her so much. She is very strong and works hard for the spirit. Such a beautiful soul!

Wasn't conference just incredible? I LOVE THE PROPHETS! I hope you all, like myself, had incredible answers to prayer.


I felt so much love for my Savior this week. And so much love from him as well! If any of you have not yet seen the "Because He Lives" video, please take time to watch! We have been showing it to every possible person this week...and it has changed my life! Ponder the question: What is different about my life because he lives?" I promise you will find that the Savior has worked miracles in your life. When the Savior touches us, we change. He changes our very nature so that we desire to follow him!

Our 9-year-old investigator, S., was an example to me this week of following the Savior. His mom, R., is a member and has such a desire to return to church and become active. They read the Book of Mormon together every night! We asked S. after showing him the "Because He Lives" video, "Will you follow the example of the Savior and be baptized?" He said yes! We asked, "What does it mean to be baptized?" His answer just filled up my heart!! "I don't really know the answer to that question, but I want to follow Jesus!" Such a faith-filled boy! I love him. I want to have as much faith as S. Like Sister Wixom said in conference, we don't have to see the whole path in order to take steps on it. Press forward in faith!

We had zone conference this week in Frontenac! (St Louis) It was wonderful!! I can't express my love for President and Sister Morgan. They are always always reaching out to help others. They only want success and happiness for their missionaries and to serve the Lord.

There have been so many Nauvoo throwbacks for me lately! A family in the ward, the M's, got accepted to be in the gold cast this summer! We have been talking about it so much! Also, I ran into Sister L. at zone conference. She was related to/knew the B's in our cast! And they were in the yellow cast! Also, we got a referral of a sweet lady who is interested in the church because she attended the pageant. Oh, and a couple in the ward, the M's, goes to the pageant yearly, and knows ALL the YPM's there! So we had a chat about the P's (from AZ) of course :) Fun connections!

I wish I had time to talk about all our wonderful investigators. We teach a lot here! I love them all so so much. Just know I am doing well and my testimony is stronger than ever of the truth of this gospel!

S. Family and our awesome Elders!

No comments:

Post a Comment