Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Transfer week!!!!

Sure Love Sis. Biddle!
February 9, 2015

What a great week!

Transfer calls came in on Saturday!! I'm staying here in Danville, and Sister Ramirez will be my new companion :) We actually got transfer calls from President Morgan, because he called Sister Biddle to be an STL! She'll be moving to O'Fallon MO. I am so proud of her! She'll do great!

This week started off with exchanges. I stayed in Danville again, and I got to be with Sister Barrett! She is an amazing missionary. I learned so much from her about diligence and hard work! I TESTIFY of exchanges! I've noticed that every exchange brings at least one miracle. Here's the miracle of this exchange.



Exchanges

Our first appointment of the day was with B. We brought a member, Sister J, and we were so excited for the lesson! But when 2:00 rolled around, B. didn't show up! We were just sitting there waiting and talking, when a lady walks in and sits down nearby. Of course, we start talking to her! We told her about who we were and the church, and she says, "Oh, my Grandpa was a Mormon!" It turns out that her Grandpa, J. L, was a good friend of Sister J., the member that we had with us! They were instantly able to connect, and we were able to teach her a little about where her grandpa is now (he passed away a few years ago). We went back to see her on Friday. She said she knew her Grandpa would want her to talk to us. YAY. I just KNOW God places people in our path. We just need to have the faith to talk to them!

B.'s baptism has been pushed back because she's been really busy...but she finally had her interview on Saturday. I have never seen a happier person! She used to be so sad all the time...but just seeing how far she has come has been incredible. I know baptism is the path we need to take! She will be baptized this coming Sunday.

Sorry this email had to be short...Sister Biddle needs to pack! I am going to miss her so much!

I love you all. Remember this gospel...is TRUE. God will tell you all about it if you ask.

Sister Petrie
  
God Loves YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment