Friday, January 2, 2015

Merry Christmas!!!

I got a plan of Salvation shirt!!!
December 22, 2014

Merry Christmas family!!!

I know you all will have a great one.

There's no better time to be a missionary! People LOVE talking about Christ and feeling His spirit! Sister Biddle said this week, "I LOVE being a missionary! We literally dish out happiness all day!!" She's the cutest, and she is so so right!! When we go out and walk the streets of danville every day, I feel like we're trying to hand out hundred-dollar bills. The trick is getting the people to recognize how valuable they are...But once they do recognize it, they can't thank God enough!!

B. came to church this week!! We were so so so excited! :) We hope to get her a baptismal date soon. Pray for her!

There were so many great parts of this week. One was exchanges with Sister Sommer!!! Sister Biddle and Sister Sommer's companion got to go to the temple this week! (they get to go at their halfway mark) They were gone overnight so I got to spend the day in Rantoul with Sister Sommer :) She is EXCELLENT. she is a new missionary, she's only been out 1 more transfer than I have! We decided that putting new missionaries with new missionaries is an awesome idea:) We got each other all fired up again about missionary work! I realized that I never want to loose that new missionary fire. That fire is faith, and it leads to miracles and change! i LOVE being a missionary!

Me and Sister Sommer

We started a FAMILY with 4 boys and they are golden and oh so wonderful!! I can't tell you how badly I've wanted to teach a family!! They have so many questions and they love the scriptures so much. I LOVE THEM. R. and J. are the names of the parents. God loves them so much!

Another life-changing experience this week. HOLY COW I wanted to cry! I think I told you that M. referred us her friend for us to teach...her name is R.! We brought her with us to teach R. this week, and it was INCREDIBLE. I don't think there is anything better than teaching the gospel with a recent convert. The moment M. started to bear her testimony about the gospel being true, the spirit just FILLED the room. I am just so so proud of her!! Just pray that she will stay strong! She loves Sister Biddle a LOT and there is a probability of her leaving this transfer since I will be done training...:( :( :( :( .lets just say it will be a sad thing for us all!


SO EXCITED TO SKYPE with you all!! I just want to hear you guys SING.. One of those cute 4-part harmony songs!!!! And Sister Biddle wants to meet you. And if E. has done any mini-missions lately of course I want to hear about those. :)


Sis. L!!  I borrowed a guitar this week and sang her some Christmas carols!

No comments:

Post a Comment